Welcome to Hearing Health. We are Portland’s #1 rated Hearing Aid Provider located in Raleigh Hills. Whether you want a free complete and comprehensive hearing evaluation, or the latest hearing aid technology – if hearing your best is important, we have reliably served our clients for over 20 years.
Curious About Your Hearing?
Experiencing Hearing Loss?
Whether you are not sure if you have a treatable hearing loss or you have been dealing with hearing loss for years, here is how we can help as a hearing aid provider. We follow all the best practices established by the leading experts in our field.
- We begin by getting to know you and the hearing challenges you are experiencing.
- Then, we inquire into any medical issues that might point to the need to refer you to an ear, nose and throat doctor.
- If there are no medical issues, we perform a comprehensive hearing evaluation that begins with a video exam of your ear canal, pure tone and bone conduction testing of your hearing thresholds, and ending with the critically important Speech Discrimination and Speech-in-Noise tests.
- If the evaluation indicates you would benefit from hearing aids, we provide you with the knowledge to choose the best hearing aids for your life and budget.
- Depending on the degree of hearing loss you have, your hearing aids can be fit the same day, or you may have to wait 7-10 days for custom earpieces to be made.
- Fitting your hearing aids allows involves REAL Ear Measurement so that you hear what the people around you hear, and you can participate in life like normal hearing people.
We follow the professional practices and protocols recommended by the Better Hearing Institute, International Hearing Society and American Academy of Audiology. We take no shortcuts because we believe everyone deserves the very best.
Even if you cannot afford the most advanced aids, or you got your aids somewhere else, we will provide you with our “No Compromise” service.
Call Hearing Health - Portland’s #1 rated Hearing Aid Provider located in Raleigh Hills at (503) 292-2995 for more information or to schedule an appointment.